Sunday, September 2, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses Contract

Contract, also spare no money to give me a signing bonus, is my commitment. Yang all day apparently sent tone, then Huowen Xi Road: where she said some envy, this ratio is in the entertainment business as a whole are relatively high up, only a glimmer of the stars will it be possible to get so many bonuses to know new people is generally no dividends monthly only basic living allowance. TVB TVB, where newcomers are generally a sign is five years, during which only 3,000 yuan monthly living allowance, any other salaries and bonuses if the family had no money funded, even live very difficult, so that your treatment is already a superstar treatment. doing too good, the other I do not wish to listen, I'm sure you consider better than I even thoughtful,snapback hats black friday MK Black Friday Deals , and I sign the contract. Young all day nodded his head, suddenly next to someone handed him a pen and paper, so he and I both signed from the word. Conference room broke into enthusiastic applause. Then is the exchange of contracts. Yang all day looking at the name I signed points outside pleased, The thought of this, his heart has a trace of regret.
to vocal classes to learn to understand some singing skills, I think it will benefit your growth. addition, because of the good relationship with TVB TVB, we will put you seconded to their artistes training courses to learn , at the same time, once they have your role will give photogenic opportunity to expand awareness course investment in our company to shoot the movie, will be given priority starred Although the beginning will not be the protagonist so hone a few years, I believe you will gradually mature to that time, you then Thunder potential attack, blowing up a storm in the Hong Kong entertainment will. arrangements.
I listen to Wu new, think it makes sense, although the expression is not the performance of what the mood is excitement and joy, especially the thought of loved ones at home in the near future through film and television, you can see my performances, is wait for them to jump up and roared loudly, but I try to neutralize own pleasure, to continue to listen to the company's arrangements.
Huowen Wen is competent artist, is my direct leadership of her Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment